Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Waiting On You!

I don't talk about just anyone, neither do I let out the fact that I am missing you or waiting for you seems obvious. Your name 'chukuchuku' is the password  for some official documents we both share.

The love I know I will have for you is going to be so powerful, I have already imagined how attentive I will be to ALL your needs.
 
I have made plans for all the cities of the world I want to show you, I have made plans for all the things we will create together.
 
I cannot wait to show you off to everyone and say that is my...
 
I know you are going to be awesome. I know I will be so proud of you when you accomplish all you want to do in life.
 
Truth is, I don't fret or worry about you like everybody else around me. I know you will come!
 
You are smiling at me, I can feel it. I already feel your love even though you are nowhere in sight. But like your name implies, you are noble.
 
You are not Faith talk, you are not my fantasy, you are real. 'Realer' than the air I breathe now even though I cannot feel you.
 
No one will love you like I will. No one will protect you like I will. No one will be firm with you like I will be. No one will tell you the truth more than I will.
 
I promise that I will always give you Truth & Love
 
I will be your rock, I will be your human strength, I will pray for you, I will hold you when you are blue, nothing will touch you through me.
 
Everything I do is for you. All of the sleepless nights, all of what I have endured is for you.
 
I know you will be just too good to be true.
 
I am already blessed with the wealth of knowing you will come. There is NOTHING anyone can say different.
 
My Joy, My love, My heartbeat, My deliciousness, My everything!
 
No matter how long it takes my darling, I will be waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment