Friday, November 29, 2013

FALLING IN LOVE: Part 2

‘f you make me fall in love with you

Please don’t say you were not warned

For as I fall, I’ll break some bones

Lame in love to rise no more.

 

Start to count the cost

For it will take the world

To talk me out a jot

Of making you my world

 

Please don’t leave your heart ajar

Not even slightly, please be warned

For like a bandit, I will barge in

To build a wall across that door

 

Get a court letter

 But it will take forever

To pull me out an inch

Of loving you for ever

 

 

Don’t lead me on please I’m pleading

If you don’t need a second skin

For like the dusk chases the dawn

I will, till our shadows become one.

 

Run with a thousand feet

Fly with a thousand wings

But I’ll have to lose my sight

To lose you from my sight

 

-Posh 

Xoxo butterflies ):

No comments:

Post a Comment