Friday, November 15, 2013

My First Blog: WELCOME TO MY WORLD



Hmmm...okay am finally here...

Its friday and the start of the weekend on a cold friday night here in gonyeli Northern Cyprus. Here blogging has been on my mind for some time now, i actually tried it but couldnt keep to it as i realise that to blog requires that you give your time to here. Now here i am fully ready to keep with the rudiment and sacrifice that goes with blogging.

So why am I back here again?

I love to share myself, tell my stories. Share lives experiences, make people laugh and hope to encourage someone out there with my writings and poems. I guess that is why I am here.

Bottom line is, my mind is that of a roller coaster, which sometimes i have to let out or else I will burst. Anyways, will be sharing reality thoughts as it flows, daily happenings reflecting in my poems,  laid bare and true with no pretense.

You call me da diva...

xoxo..welcome to my world.


Kisses.


Da diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment