Monday, January 13, 2014

A Friend's Courage!


In your eyes, reads the embrance for love, joy, happiness...
Has been replaced by Sorrow & pain from the past.
You worry for tommorow
Stagnant beckons
If you can’t live life for today.
The chance of a better tomorrow beclouds.

The rear view mirror is where you stare.
Not on the road ahead.
You don’t live a life of the living.
You live a life of the dead.
For the past is gone and won’t return.
Today is all you’ve got.

You need to live the life of the living
A life of joy, happiness and...
You seek the things you do not have.
But you really have a lot.
You are an hero, a leader, a mentor...
You'v got the streingth

There are so many of us who are crazy & cares about you
You truly are our world.
You'v’ sacrifice everything amist for us all
Your joy, happiness
You are our special Man.
An hero, a leader, a mentor...

Life’s got you down, but you’re not beaten.
You’re stronger than you think.
So take our love, our gift to you.
So that your heart won’t jerk.
For in you we see a friend
An hero, a leader, a mentor...

When you fall, you gather strength to rise again 
When you need a hand
I'll level my hand to carry you through
I'll share in your pain, sorrow, joy, happiness & success
I’ll carry you through this life.
I’ll take your pain and sorrow.
And all your ills and strife.

When you’re ready to walk again.
I’ll help you walk and hold your hand.
Remember, when You carried me when I fell.
You held me up until I was strong enough to stand.
Remember the Issues with Aro
Your words helped me gather courage to stand tall

So now my love, my time has come.
To stand tall for my best friend.
All the pain I know I’ll feel from you.
Will be worth it in the end.
When together we stand, we share
A friend's courage, i bore my hear

-Posh

xoxo da_diva ciao

Photo credit: HomePad Properties LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment